The "All-in-One" virtual office service offered by the World Trade Center is a set of secretarial tasks with the assistance of qualified personnel to facilitate the client's business operations.
Thanks to the constant presence of our team, the customer can manage optimally their time safe in the knowledge that continuous operation of the office is guaranteed, even when they are traveling.
A high-quality service that combines the advantages of the virtual office with secretarial support:
- Assignment of a dedicated local telephone number
- Multilingual staff to answer calls with the name of the company represented, noting down messages to notify clients by email according to the instructions received
- Direct forwarding of calls to national and international landline or mobile numbers
- Legal domiciliation, including correspondence management, parcels, and registered mail
- A fax number with forwarding via email.
Our staff will receive company correspondence daily and manage calls, ensuring prompt answering.
A further added value is the option to use to the WTC Center meeting rooms on request for company or business meetings, with additional secretarial support offered by the WTC Team.
The virtual office or virtual office service fits in with the "turn-key" concept.
This is, for example, an effective option for companies in the initial phase of activity or for establishing the image of a newly founded company, facilitating immediate operation and optimising resources and time while reducing management expenses: a real office without the costs of a conventional site.
This service is also aimed at newly established companies, start-ups, small businesses, and freelancers.
Companies located in the WTC can also take advantage of our telephone answering and domiciliation services to ensure the continuous, effective running of the office, with a dedicated secretariat, without any direct employment relationship.